When using the services of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, the User undertakes to abide by these terms and conditions, as well as any other conditions imposed by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and International law, even if not mentioned in these terms.
All elements of the site and the site itself are protected by copyright, trademarks, designs and / or other intellectual property rights. Below the elements we mean: pictures, creative edits, drawings, photographs and photographic works, illustrations, texts, videos and logos, brands, models, software and more - All those displayed on the Website. These items belong to www.danielbalakovphotography.com or are used with the permission of their owners. As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, transformation, trading, in whole or in part in any kind and on any medium (paper, digital, etc.) is prohibited without prior written permission of the Author.
The Author - Daniel Dimitrov Balakov is a freelance photographer and cinematographer. For direct contact, you can contact us at +359/885409011 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address: 4, Simeon Veliki Str., Ent. E, ap.1, PC 5000, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria.
1.3 The User understands and accepts the fact that the Information Services and the Site are provided on an "as it is" and "as available" basis and that www.danielbalakovphotography.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion and inability to provide information about finished orders to the User, his or other User opinions and product estimates, unauthenticated product information, as well as damages, lost profits and other damages that occurred after, as a result of, or due to use (or inability to use due to technical problems, prophylaxis, administrator's decisions, etc.) of the Site. In the event that, as a result of the use of this Site or materials, it causes damages that require the repair of equipment or information, the User assumes all responsibility and all costs associated with the repair of the damages.
www.danielbalakovphotography.com only provides the information on the Site and is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that make the use of the Site unusable due to the use of the computer equipment by the User.
1.4 Considering the use of the Site at www.danielbalakovphotography.com, the User agrees to:
- provide accurate, legitimate, up-to-date and complete information about himself when filling in the registration form (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data);
- make changes to these Personal Data as necessary in view of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
1.5 If the User provides false, inaccurate, or incomplete information, www.danielbalakovphotography.com has the right to close and / or delete the information about his / her e-mail address and to refuse further access to part or to all of the site’s services.
1.6 In view of the security and privacy of its Users, the Author informs the parents that the materials and services are made to be available to an extremely wide audience and that their responsibility is to define the appropriate services and materials for their children.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THE RIGHTS TO USE THE SITE BY THE CONSUMER
2.3 Unless you enter into the relevant license agreement with www.danielbalakovphotography.com, you may not download, distribute, display, and/or copy any part of the content at www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
2.4 You cannot remove watermarks or copyright information contained anywhere in the Content at www.danielbalakovphotography.com
3. TRADE MARK PROTECTION
3.3 You agree that you will not use the trademark of www.danielbalakovphotography.com in any way that could disable, neglect, or negatively affect www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
3.4 You agree that you will not contest or otherwise oppose (ex. in any legal action or otherwise) or assist or encourage any other person or organization to challenge or oppose the validity trademark or trademark rights claimed by www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
3.5 You agree that you will not use any trademark of www.danielbalakovphotography.com or any variation thereof, including spelling mistakes) as a domain name or as part of a domain name, whether the domain is a top level or metadata, a key word or other type of programming code or data.
3.6 You may not, at any time, adopt or use, without the prior written consent of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, any word or brand that is similar or may be confused with the trademark of www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
3.7 The Site Appearance View at www.danielbalakovphotography.com, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, are part of the trademark and/or trademark or service of www.danielbalakovphotography.com and cannot be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
3.8 All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used or appearing on the www.danielbalakovphotography.com website are the property of their respective owners. References to products, services, processes, or other information under a trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise are not, and are not to be considered, the result of sponsorship to www.danielbalakovphotography.com, unless expressly stated otherwise.
3.9 You may not use a trademark of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, a logo, an image, or other proprietary graphics of www.danielbalakovphotography.com to connect yourself to the website www.danielbalakovphotography.com without the prior written consent of www.danielbalakovphotography.com .
3.10 You cannot make references or hot links to the website of www.danielbalakovphotography.com or to any other image of the Site without the prior written consent of www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVICY POLICY
4.3 You have the right to access, modify, correct and delete any data relating to you at any time. You can exercise this right by sending us a letter to the following address: 4, Simeon Veliki Street, ent.E, ap.1, PC 5000, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, or by e-mail: email@example.com, or Tel : +359/887801680
4.4 The Personal Data you entrust to www.danielbalakovphotography.com is stored on the secure servers of our host (except for bank details). Access to this information is secured and limited to the registration and processing of your orders, statistical operations that allow us to improve our services such as sending newsletters, photos, friend recommendations or sponsorship.
4.5 When ordering at www.danielbalakovphotography.com, you enter your bank details directly on the secure PayPal server. Your bank details are encrypted. They do not circulate freely on the Internet and cannot be intercepted by third parties. www.danielbalakovphotography.com is not aware of your bank details.
4.6 "Cookies" are text files sent from our site to your browser and stored on your computer. The site www.danielbalakovphotography.com uses a cookie in 2 cases:
- to facilitate your connection to the client account through automatic recognition by you. This is only if you have indicated your wish by checking the box.
- allow you to find the contents of your cart within 90 days of your visit to our site.
The cookie only reports your actions at www.danielbalakovphotography.com. It does not in any way allow us to know the other sites you have visited or will visit. You have the ability to delete your cookies at any time. However, with every newcomer on www.danielbalakovphotography.com a new cookie will be created.
5. ORDERING, PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
5.1 To place an order on the Site, you must pass through at least the following stages:
- Select an item from the Gallery Content on the Site. Click on the item you are interested in.
- In the next window, you can choose the type and size of the content (among the parameters proposed for the particular artwork), in the small window under the text "BUY THIS IMAGE". By clicking the "BUY" button you will be redirected to the Identification or Creating a Client Account screen. Here is the moment to make sure that all the order parameters meet your requirements. This window gives you the opportunity to go back and change your order.
- In the next step, you can make the payment for your order.
- www.danielbalakovphotography.com sends you a confirmation of your order to your e-mail address in the minutes that follow and a link to a download window from www.danielbalakovphotography.com of the item (s) you ordered if you order a digital format.
5.3 For each order processed, www.danielbalakovphotography.com prepares an official document - Invoice Original, which is sent to the Customer by e-mail. If the Client does not receive the relevant document, please contact us at +359/887801680 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.4 Method of payment:
You have the opportunity to pay in two main ways:
- Bank transfer (for European Union Countries only) When making a bank payment, the User deposits an amount equal to the value of the order placed in the bank account given by www.danielbalakovphotography.com and only after the deposit is confirmed the ordered goods and services are delivered.
5.5 www.danielbalakovphotography.com has the right to change prices at its sole discretion, at any time without due notice to the Users. The user is required to pay the price that was stated on the site during the order, whether lower or higher than the current one. In the event of technical mistakes in the Content on the site, www.danielbalakovphotography.com has the right to refuse to execute the order and shall not owe compensation to the User in any way except to reimburse the amounts paid and/or deposited by the consumer, if any.
The reduced price announcement is made by placing the new price next to the old one that has been crossed out. If no reduced price is specified, this price is valid until the quantities are exhausted, but not more than 1 month or 6 months when under the conditions of Art. 66, para. 2 of the CPA.
5.6 The data recorded on the Site is a Certificate of Transactions between www.danielbalakovphotography.com and the Customer. Data recorded by the payment system Certifies the financial transactions between the two parties. Your bank details (card number, expiration date ... etc.) are not known by www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
5.7 The delivery of the ordered goods shall be effected by means of a downloader link from the website (www.danielbalakovphotography.com) of the item(s) you have ordered and according to the specified deadlines. www.danielbalakovphotography.com reserves the right to extend the specified delivery for the canvas times for up to 7 days without first informing the User, and to extend the deadlines for more than 7 days with the prior approval of the User.
5.8 The price of the goods, the main characteristics of the goods and the additional information to help make an informed choice when purchasing the product are stated for each item presented on the Site. www.danielbalakovphotography.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the description of the product that do not meet the essential characteristics and does not claim the completeness of the information provided. All prices listed on the site are in BGN, excluding VAT. If the item has several modifications, the price page for each of the modifications is listed on the page. No delivery price is included due to the specificity of online shopping of visual content on the Site.
www.danielbalakovphotography.com has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to published materials, services and prices. Some of the published materials may be outdated and www.danielbalakovphotography.com does not accept responsibility for updating them. Part of the information posted on the Site may refer to products, services or programs that are not available and are not currently available.
6. RECLAMATION AND RIGHT OF RETURN
6.1 The User has the right to refuse one or more of the goods ordered at the time of making the online order.
6.2 After finalizing the order, complaints are not accepted due to the specifics of online shopping of visual content on the Site.
6.3 If the product you received does not comply with the order, you are entitled to return regulation under the terms of the Consumer Protection Act (PPA).
6.4 For any information or questions, please contact our Customer Service by e-mail at: email@example.com or by calling +359/887801680. We will be glad to provide you with all the information you want about our purchases and your order.
7.1 The User agrees that he will not:
- engage in conduct that violates any law or infringes the rights of www.danielbalakovphotography.com or a third party.
- infringe the rights of www.danielbalakovphotography.com or third parties (including the right to privacy and confidentiality) or abuse, disfigure, harass, or threaten someone.
- formulate, transmit or otherwise give Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, anxious, injurious, libelous, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of the other or unacceptable from the point of view of racial, ethnic or other reasons;
- create advertising content of goods and services outside the Site, as well as publishing Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Site, except where explicitly stated as permitted.
- represent as a person or group of people, including but not limited to: a representative of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, a manufacturer's representative, etc., and otherwise mislead about his/her belonging to a group of people or an individual;
- falsify headers or otherwise manipulate identification tools to hide the origin of Content transmitted through the Site;
- Formulate, transmit, post or otherwise transmit Content that violates any patent, trademark, copyright, intellectual or other proprietary right ("Rights") of any party;
- formulate, send, post or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, junk mail, spam, "chain letters" redirected with alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of attracting customers;
- formulate, transmit, publish or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the functioning of computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- prevent the provision of services on the Site or disrupt the operation of servers or networks related to the Services, to disregard the requirements, procedures, policy or provisions of networks related to the Site;
www.danielbalakovphotography.com reserves the right to limit and/or deny access to the Site to Users who once or systematically violate the requirements listed in Paragraph 7 written above.
www.danielbalakovphotography.com reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the User in violation of the requirements listed in Paragraph 7 written above.
8. LIMITATION OF ACCESS AND SUSPENSION OF THE USE OF THE SITE
8.1 www.danielbalakovphotography.com may block, restrict, deactivate, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site Content and/or www.danielbalakovphotography.com at any time at the discretion of www.danielbalakovphotography.com without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct on your part that, in www.danielbalakovphotography.com sole discretion, restricts or impedes any other person or entity to use the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
9. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
9.1 If the Site is accessible through a third-party platform or if www.danielbalakovphotography.com provides links from the Site to a third-party platform or allows any third party to connect from its platform to the Site, you also understand and you agree that www.danielbalakovphotography.com does not bear any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and does not bear any responsibility for the content or practices of such third parties or their platforms. Such platforms are not under the control of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, and www.danielbalakovphotography.com provides and/or allows these links only for your convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, approval or adoption of the relevant platform by www.danielbalakovphotography.com.
www.danielbalakovphotography.com does not control these sites and assumes no responsibility for any of them and/or their content. Thus, www.danielbalakovphotography.com does not in any way impose or recommend these sites to the User nor the information published therein. The visit and all risks associated with it on such site are the sole responsibility of the User.
10. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
10.2 To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the Site, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
12.1 In the event of controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by the Parties in a spirit of understanding and, when this proves impossible, according to the Code of Civil Procedure and the applicable law in Bulgaria. Each party shall bear its own costs in the arbitration. www.danielbalakovphotography.com shall also have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of www.danielbalakovphotography.com, such action is necessary or desirable.
When purchasing a product that is the subject of copyright and/or patent rights, www.danielbalakovphotography.com does not grant any additional rights to use and distribute other than the explicit rights and/or licenses described by the manufacturer/distributor of the product.
All offered by www.danielbalakovphotography.com goods and services protected by copyright and related rights are available in its original form, packaging and carrier without any impact from www.danielbalakovphotography.com and under license and distribution rights given by the manufacturers and/or their distributors for Bulgaria.
The Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov str., Sofia
Phone: 02/940 20 46
Fax: 02/940 36 40
The Commission for the Protection of the Customer
Address: 4A Slaveykov sq., floor 3, 4 & 5, Sofia
Phone: 02/980 25 24
Fax: 02/988 42 18
The Commission for the Protection of the Opponent
Address: 18 Vitosha blvd., Sofia
Telephone: 02/935 61 13
Fax: 02/980 73 15
Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, para. 4 PPAs are the Conciliation Commissions to the Consumer Protection Commission. In the event of an online dispute, you can also use the ORS website.