"Diagonal 12" LTD - a trade company registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency with UIC 204640028 with headquarters and address of management Veliko Tarnovo 4 Simeon Veliki Street, contact with an official representative - Eli Benkova (Managing Director) tel. +359/887801680, is the administrator of Personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
I. GENERAL STATE
This policy sets out the procedure for collecting, processing, protecting, storing and destroying personal data of individuals - Users of the organization's services and visitors to www.danielbalakovphotography.com site.
By registering on the site and/or using the services of Diagonal 12 LTD, Users make their voluntary, informed and unconditional consent to this Policy and the right of Diagonal 12 LTD to process and provide the information gathered to third party service providers: courier companies, banks, leasing companies, insurance companies, accounting firms.
Upon the user's disagreement with the terms of this Policy, the use of the site and/or other services of Diagonal 12 LTD immediately ceases.
II. OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF POLICY
The present privacy and data protection policy of "Diagonal 12" LTD, is the basis of a system for protecting the Personal data of individuals from unauthorized processing. In accordance with applicable legislation and good practices, the organization shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal data of individuals.
The purpose of the Policy is to inform the Users of the Services of Diagonal 12 LTD and Visitors to www.danielbalakovphotography.com website for the purposes of processing their Personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data can be revealed, obligations or voluntary nature of data provision, the right of access and the right to rectify the collected data, the time-limits for storage and the right to “be forgotten”.
III. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of this Policy:
Personal data is any information pertaining to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by one or more specific features;
Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that may be performed on Personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating, providing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
A Personal Data Register is any structured set of Personal data available on certain criteria, centralized, decentralized or distributed on a functional or geographic basis;
A Personal Data Administrator is an individual or a legal entity, a public authority, an agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of processing Personal data;
"Third party" means an individual or a legal entity, a public authority, an agency or any authority other than the subject of the Personal data collecting, the Administrator, the data Processor and the persons directly entitled to process the Personal data under the direct authority of the Administrator or the data Processor;
"Personal Data Subject consent" means any free expression, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the will of the Personal data Subject by means of a statement or a clear confirmatory act expressing the consent of the Personal data relating thereto to be processed;
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY "Diagonal 12" LTD
The categories of personal data that are collected are:
- Physical identity - name, address, telephone, e-mail;
- Virtual identity - data that is automatically collected during the use of the company's website using the software used by the individual - IP address, cookie file information, user browser information, or other program, which provides access to the company's website, access time, and more.
Groups of persons for whom data is processed:
- Individuals, Users of the Site with registration;
- Individuals, Users of the Site without registration;
- Individuals, making inquiries (including by calling), requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to Diagonal 12 LTD;
- Employees of Diagonal 12 LTD.
V. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As a data Administrator, Diagonal 12 LTD processes personal data with automatic or non-automatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, disclosing by surrendering, providing, updating, deleting and destroying, in accordance with the following principles:
- Good faith;
"Diagonal 12" LTD processes the Personal data independently from the employees of the organization. When the processing of Personal data is assigned from a third party (couriers, banks, etc.) to Diagonal 12 LTD, the objectives and the scope of the duties assigned by the Personal data Administrator are regulated in a Contract or an Annex to a Contract. When Diagonal 12 LTD assigns the processing of Personal data of his customers to third-party (accounting firms, IT-site support companies, other application software or cloud services, social networks, courier), the objectives and volume of the assigned duties are regulated by Contract or Attachment to Contract.
The personal information you entrust to www.danielbalakovphotography.com is stored on the secure servers of our host (except for bank details). Access to this information is secure and limited to the registration and processing of your orders, statistical operations that allow us to improve our services such as sending newsletters, photos, friend recommendations or sponsorship.
VI. PURPOSE AND TIME LIMITS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of processing Personal data is to identify the individual customers of www.danielbalakovphotography.com in order to meet contractual and legal requirements for the services provided (distance selling).
The purpose of processing Personal data of registered site visitors is to collect information about marketing activity, events and advertising.
Purpose of the processing of Personal data of registered and unregistered users of the site is for research and analysis of these data, improvement of services, development of new services and sections of the site; conducting statistical and other research on the basis of defective data.
"Diagonal 12" LTD does not process Personal data for purposes other than the above.
The terms for storing Personal data are in compliance with legal requirements, warranty conditions of purchased goods and up to 5 years after sale. The e-mail retention period is 5 years, after which a new request for consent to obtain such information is made.
VII. REFUSAL OF PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The information on Personal data at distance selling is necessary for the execution of the services and is mandatory. In the event of a refusal to voluntarily provide the requested Personal data, Diagonal 12 LTD will not be able to provide these services.
Information about site visitors' Personal data collected for marketing and advertising purposes is not required to provide and the site has the opportunity to refuse to provide such information.
VIII. PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
"Diagonal 12" LTD as a Personal data Administrator is entitled to disclose the processed Personal data only to the following listed categories of entities:
- Individuals to whom the data is related;
- Entities for whom the right of access is provided in a normative act or judgment;
- Entities for whom the right arises under a contract and for the purpose of performing the services.
IX. RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS
Individuals who provide Personal data for processing have the following rights:
- The right to be informed of the data identifying the Personal data Administrator and his representative, the purposes of the processing of Personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to which the data may be disclosed, the mandatory or voluntary nature of the data being provided and the consequences of refusal for their provision;
- Right of access to data relating to them. In cases where Personal data of third parties may also be disclosed by the granting of access to the Individual, the Personal data Administrator is obliged to grant partial access to them without revealing data about the third party;
- The right to delete, correct or block Personal data the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and the right to request to be informed of the third parties to whom the Individual's Personal data have been disclosed, any deletion, correction or blocking that has been committed, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort;
- The right to be informed about the term of storage of the Personal data and the right to "be forgotten".
- Right of objection to the Personal data Administrator against the processing of Personal data of the Individual, if there is provided a legitimate reason for doing so and against the processing and disclosure of third parties for personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. Right to be informed before his or her personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Right of defense before the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data and by the Court.
X. ORDER TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
The individual exercises his/her right by submitting a written application in paper or electronic form to the attention of the Office - bearer of the Personal Data Protection.
The term for consideration and action by Diagonal 12 LTD is 14 days from the date of receipt. The Office - bearer of the Personal Data Protection informs in writing about the actions taken by Diagonal 12 LTD in a letter to the correspondence address specified by the Individual.
When the data are not available to Diagonal 12 LTD or their disclosure is prohibited by law, the applicant is denied access to them.
In the event that Diagonal 12 LTD does not respond to the Individual's request for Personal data within the time limit or is not satisfied with the response received and/or considers that his personal data protection rights have been violated, he may exercise his/her right of defense.
An Individual may lodge a complaint with a supervisor if he/she considers that the processing of Personal data relating to him violates the applicable data protection legislation. The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: Sofia CP1592, #2"Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov”.
XI. AMENDMENTS AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The individual may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal data he/she has provided. One may also delete the Personal data provided when registering on the company's website. In this case, Diagonal 12 LTD ceases to provide a distance selling service to that Individual.
XII. FINAL STATE
XIII. LINK WITH PERSONAL PROTECTION OFFICIAL
By Order of the Head Manager from 25.12.2018. has been appointed Office - bearer of the Personal Data Protection - Eli Benkova tel. +359/887801680; e-mail: email@example.com